(none)

Nesser pjnesser at mbunix.mitre.org
Wed Jan 30 09:43:17 AEST 1991

   From: jong at OCEAN.OCEAN.FSU.EDU (Jong Joon Park)
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi
   Date: 29 Jan 91 16:28:30 GMT
   Sender: daemon at ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU

	   Need NCAR Graphics for 3130
   Does anyone have NCAR Graphics for 3130 or ever tried to print out the graphs
   on screen, e.g., contours, maps, x-y graphs. without using screen dump ?
   I think somebody has 3130's version of ctrans or mtrans that transform the meta
   file to PostScript.
   Thanks !
						   Jong Joon Park

On a similar note.  We run ncar Graphics on our PI's and we would love to
get a reasonable metafile2postscript converter.  Does anyone out there
happend to know of such a beastie?

--
---> 	Philip J. Nesser
	Member of the Technical Staff