Release 1.1 FORM library

John D. McCalpin mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Thu Jan 31 02:57:32 AEST 1991

>>>>> On 30 Jan 91 12:46:09 GMT, markov at cs.ruu.nl (Mark Overmars) said:

Mark>                         FORMS LIBRARY
Mark> Version 1.1
Mark> I am happy to announce the release of version 1.1 of the forms
Mark> library, a public domain package for the design of interaction
Mark> forms. Thanks to the comments of many of you it has been
Mark> improved in many respects.

Mark> The best way to get the library is via anonymous ftp in our archive at
Mark> archive.cs.ruu.nl (131.211.80.5) (if you can't do this, mail me).

To save bandwidth on our trans-Atlantic connection, I have made this
file available by anonymous ftp on perelandra.cms.udel.edu in the
file pub/sgi/forms1.1.tar.Z.
John D. McCalpin			mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Assistant Professor			mccalpin at brahms.udel.edu
College of Marine Studies, U. Del.	J.MCCALPIN/OMNET