/debug dbg filesystem

Lee F. Kolakowski lfk at athena.mit.edu
Sat Jan 5 10:50:13 AEST 1991

I have solved my problems. My users had to delete some stuff.

Thanks to all who responded.

BTW, with regards to the other discussion about binaries from GNU.
It took me less than 1 hour to install GNU Emacs 18.55.

Very fast and Nice.

--

Frank Kolakowski

|lfk at athena.mit.edu or lfk at eastman2.mit.edu or kolakowski at wccf.mit.edu|
| Lee F. Kolakowski                 M.I.T.                            |
| Dept of Chemistry                 Room 18-506                       |
| 77 Massachusetts Ave.             Cambridge, MA 02139               |
| AT&T:  1-617-253-1866             #include <disclaimer.h>           |