tocolps.c

John D. McCalpin mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Fri Jan 18 00:37:38 AEST 1991

Last April I got a copy of tocolps.c from someone out there in
INFO-IRIS-land.  I have never been able to get the output from this
utility to work.  The offending command is 'setcolorscreen' which none
of our PostScript printers recognize.  The color PostScript printer
here is a QMS if that makes any difference.

So:

(1) Is 'setcolorscreen' supposed to be an intrinsic part of color
PostScript?

or;

(2) Is there supposed to be a header file somewhere that has this
operator defined?

Thanks for any help!
John D. McCalpin			mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Assistant Professor			mccalpin at brahms.udel.edu
College of Marine Studies, U. Del.	J.MCCALPIN/OMNET