NeWS wanted for 3030

Thomas Weihrich Thomas.Weihrich at arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Fri Jan 25 09:23:12 AEST 1991

Hi everybody !

A friend of mine said that he reformatted a harddisk with the NeWS-sources
for the Iris 3000 line by accident. Of course he did not have a backup.
But that means that NeWS must be around somewhere.
Would some kind soul please give me hints as to where to get it ?
I need a decent window system for my IRIS ... (sniff).
Any hint is appreciated ...

He and I got our machines directly from the SGI-development lab.
So, please. folks at SGI, help me and let me know where to get NeWS ...

Thanks for any help !

Thomas
Thomas Weihrich
Thomas.Weihrich at arbi.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
weihrich at uniol.uucp
bitnet : Thomas.Weihrich%arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de at DOLUNI1