Uses for an SGI Machine

Ville Valter Walveranta shore at cup.portal.com
Thu Jan 17 02:49:45 AEST 1991

(due to *poor* connection to the Internet I'm not able to quote, sorry).

REF: 1/15/91 20:12 82/4329 tak at tcela.COM (Michael Takayama)

Thanks for commenting my scribbling :-) Indeed, I haven't had any in-house,
hands-on evaluations on any other than Alias packages SO FAR. However,
right after I finish my current project and will have more time I definitely
will do so - before making the final decision on the package. However, I
*do* find Alias Design Studio very good package. And I'm also aware that
Both TDI Explore (thanks for correcting the name) and Wavefront Visualizer
have number of features that are not available in Alias. It appears, however,
that in _my_ application I will have a chance to combine the forces of
TDI Explore and Alias Design Studio, as both packages will be included to
the work group (that's due to the fact that people starting to work in
the team have used both Alias and Explore earlier).

By the way, does TDI Explore or Wavefront Visualizer have NURBS? I'm
very keen on the easiness of curve-handling NURBS deliver :-)

- Willy -