GNU Emacs compiling/executable.

Mike Muuss mike at BRL.MIL
Sat Jan 5 11:44:43 AEST 1991

Vernon -

I appreciate your concerns.  BRL (a U.S. Goverment lab) is willing to
provide anonymous FTP access for any software for SGIs (and any other
machine that we own one of, which does not exclude many vendors) that
people would care to distribute.  Of course, we don't have anybody who
can keep it up to date, but if the problem is just finding a place to
put stuff, look no further.  FTP.BRL.MIL is the place.

People interested in contributing software should contact Chuck Kennedy
<kermit at brl.mil> (a person, not a program!) to coordinate any arrangements.

	Best,
	 -Mike