CAP 'n' SGI

rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV
Tue Jan 15 15:03:06 AEST 1991

Has anyone out there built Columbia Appletalk Protocol (CAP) for SGI machines?
Any problems, suggestions, etc.?  If anyone has built it, what version of CAP
was it and what hardware and Irix version do you have?

Regards,

| Adios Amebas,         | "I've tried and tried and I'm still mystified, |
| Rob Briber            |  I can't do it anymore and I'm not satisfied"  |
| NIST 224/B210         |                           -Elvis               |
| Gaithersburg, MD 20899|  rbriber at poly1.nist.gov   (Internet)           |
| (301) 975-6775 (voice)|  rbriber at enh.nist.gov     (Internet)           |
| (301) 975-2128 (fax)  |  rbriber at nbsenh.bitnet    (Bitnet)             |