Iris UI's: Forms, tk, etc.

Mark Overmars markov at cs.ruu.nl
Tue Jun 25 04:32:49 AEST 1991

>|> Now, Overmars has told me "Almost certainly Silicon Graphics is
>|> going to
>|> supply the Forms Library as part of their developers package. This
>|> means
>|> some sort of support for the future."
>|>
>|> When can I expect to see such a thing from SGI itself?  There
>|> weren't any
>|> Forms on our Cypress Alpha 182 compact disk.

Well, I think I do have to comment on this. The sentence above was definitely
not meant for general distribution and was maybe a bit too enthousiastic from
my side. I am discussing things of this nature with SGI but let us say at the
moment that SGI "might" do this. Note however that I only was talking about
supply, not modify, extend, etc.

By the way, release 1.4 will be out by the end of this week. Fully compatible
with 1.3 this time but with some extensions and bugs removed.

Mark Overmars