VOGL - yet another SGI GL like graphics library.

John D. McCalpin mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Sat Jun 15 22:41:16 AEST 1991

>>>>> On 14 Jun 91 07:37:57 GMT, echidna at ecr.mu.oz.au (Eric H. Echidna) said:

Eric> Although there are several SGI GL compatible libraries already
Eric> available, we believe this to be the only one that provides some
Eric> support for things like double buffering and backfacing, as well
Eric> as running on a variety of PC's in addition to X11, sunview,
Eric> etc...  Consequently we have decided to make the result of our
Eric> efforts (now called VOGL) available [...]

Eric> It is available via anonymous ftp from:

Eric> 	gondwana.ecr.mu.oz.au:pub/vogl.tar.Z	[128.250.1.63]

For North American sites, the vogl library is now available by
anonymous ftp from perelandra.cms.udel.edu in Graphics/vogl.tar.Z.
John D. McCalpin			mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Assistant Professor			mccalpin at brahms.udel.edu
College of Marine Studies, U. Del.	J.MCCALPIN/OMNET