xmodem for 3130

CADSI cadsi at ccad.uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:11:35 AEST 1991

>From article <1991Jun26.225133.29233 at neon.Stanford.EDU>, by paulf at umunhum.Stanford.EDU (Paul Flaherty):
> I'm looking for a version of xmodem that will run on my 3130.  Yeah, I could
> hack the 3.9 source, but I'd rather not unless I have to...

I got and built zmodem (which includes x and ymodem protocols in it)
from Omen Technology's board.  Works fine.  If you can't get things
to work, I can mail you the binaries.  The zmodem source (a little
older actually) is on isca.isca.indiana.edu (pub/unix me thinks??).

|Tom Hite					|  The views expressed by me |
|Manager, Product development			|  are mine, not necessarily |
|CADSI (Computer Aided Design Software Inc.	|  the views of CADSI.       |