Reply to "I think I'm going to go insane!"

Carla X. Gladstone m19730 at MWVM.MITRE.ORG
Sat Jun 1 04:08:42 AEST 1991

Ranjan, Even though I don't have C++ experience on the iris, I do know what
ERR_BADWINDOW signifies: it usually means that when calling ortho one or more
of the left-right, bottom-top, or near-far pairs has been switched.

There exists a list from the SG Customer Support Division which gives a
cryptic listing of all the GL error messages.  I recommend trying to get hold
of a copy.
|      Carla                                     (703) 883-6861 |