(none)

kalle at sima.sintef.no kalle at sima.sintef.no
Tue Jun 18 04:07:28 AEST 1991

Regarding the same favorite waste of research time.... what does it take to
get 100 points on landings ? I get 97-98 easily, but 99 happened just once.

100 never did... so did anyone record a 100 ? Any plane would be nice to
see,
but the F14 and the B727 are my favorites.... ;)

Karl the fanatic pilot in real life, but Single Engine <5700kg only.... ;(

!From the keyboard of Karl Eggestad. These opinions are mine, and do not !
! necessarily reflect those of my employer, SINTEF of Trondheim, Norway. !