rrn configuration

Shumon Huque shuque at eniac.seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:48:59 AEST 1991

I just finished building rrn (remote rn) - the usenet client news reader
software. Unfortunately, it is not working completely satisfactorily.

I would like to know the correct configuration needed for an sgi (assuming
mine is incorrect) and was wondering if anyone who has succesfully compiled
rn and nntp on an sgi could send me the following:

1. config.sh, config.h & Makefile (for the rn package)
and
2. common/conf.h (for nntp)

I am running rn version 4.3 with the rrn patches, and nntp version 1.5.9

My system is a Silicon Graphics Iris 4D running Irix 3.3.1

Thanx in advance.

-Shumon

shuque at eniac.seas.upenn.edu