Showcase question

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 5 06:30:56 AEST 1991

First, thanks to all those who replied to my query on upgrading from IRIX
3.2 to 3.3.  Everything went uneventfully (that means "well"  ;-) ), and
as soon as I get some more tapes for backups I will do the 3.3.2 upgrade.

I just loaded Showcase.  I can open the application, but when I try to use
online Help, the Home, PgUp, PgDn and End keys have no effect whatsoever;
yes, the cursor is in the Help window.  Suggestions?

This is a 4d25tg running (now) IRIX 3.3.

	Thanks,
	-P.
Peter S. Shenkin, Department of Chemistry, Barnard College, New York, NY  10027
(212)854-1418  shenkin at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu(Internet)  shenkin at cunixf(Bitnet)
***"In scenic New York... where the third world is only a subway ride away."***