Showcase and full screen

Showcase Group showcase at razy.esd.sgi.com
Wed Jun 26 10:30:44 AEST 1991

In article <9106251358.AA14610 at aero36.larc.nasa.gov>, blbates at AERO36.LARC.NASA.GOV ("Brent L. Bates ViGYAN AAD/TAB") writes:

|>    I have been trying out Showcase and I wanted to know if there is any
|> way to force it to give me the page I am working on as the full screen.
|> No menus, boarders, nothing except what is on the page.  I have looked
|> all over and can't find this any where, if it exists.  Thanks for any help.
|>
|>   Brent L. Bates				Phone:(804) 864-2854
|>   NASA-Langley Research Center			  FAX:(804) 864-6792
|>   M.S. 361
|>   Hampton, Virginia  23665-5225
|>   E-mail: blbates at aero36.larc.nasa.gov or blbates at aero8.larc.nasa.gov

Once you have created a page, Showcase cannot automatically scale it up for you.
However, you can have a full screen sized page. Use the template "slide.fullscreen"
to get the perfect sized slide for a 1280X1024 monitor.

If you want Showcase to display without menus and gizmos, run it as

	showcase -s

It will still have the window borders however. Also, it will act like a
slideshow and use whatever slideshow setups you might have set using the
Slide Show gizmo.

Right now there is no "view-only" mode that is independent of the slideshow
mode.