c++ vs ada

alan dare alan at hal.larc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 6 23:21:23 AEST 1991

Netlanders,

The group I work in performs graphics display research. For future graphics
work an engineer and my supervisor would like to obtain an ada compiler and
start working with ada. I proposed getting a c++ compiler for our future work.
To keep an open mind about this, I would like to here from research & industry
that work with c++ or ada in a graphics application. Please email
me your opinions and pro/con lists. If there is an interest in the results I
will post a summary back to the net.

Thanks in advance for the response.

Alan Dare                     |  Internet : alan at hal.larc.nasa.gov
NASA Langley Research Center  |