mh on SGI's: problems getting it to work just right

Chris Siebenmann cks at hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu
Tue Jun 25 11:43:52 AEST 1991

tr at samadams.princeton.edu (Tom Reingold) writes:
| Do this:
| 	chgrp inc
| 	chmod g+s inc
| That will do it.  I had to do this on a 3b2 running System V too.

 Note that this is only safe to do under MH 6.7+; on MH 6.6 and previous
(hmm, it may be MH 6.5 and previous; my 3b1 is dead right now or I'd
check) this will let you inc any user's mailbox with 'inc -file
/usr/mail/<user>'.

--
    ported program:	  a program which takes constant or increasing
			  effort to port to each new machine.