nameserver problems

rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV
Wed Jun 19 13:08:11 AEST 1991

Someone (Silvert) is (was) having problems with setting up his SGI as
local nameserver.  We had trouble with this also but by brute force finally
ended up with a set of working named configuration files.  I have a longish
letter which I'd rather not send to the entire news group so if anyone is
interested in copies of our config files please email me.  I lost the
original postings with Silvert's address.

 | Adios Amebas,         |"In the future we will all have names that will |
 | Robert Briber         | make the cathode ray tube resonate."           |
 | NIST 224/B210         |             --Professor Brian O'Blivion        |
 | Gaithersburg, MD 20899|  rbriber at poly1.nist.gov   (Internet)           |
 | (301) 975-6775 (voice)|  rbriber at enh.nist.gov     (Internet)           |
 | (301) 975-2128 (fax)  |  rbriber at nbsenh.bitnet    (Bitnet)             |