WANTED: vacation(1) for the sgi.

Rob Warnock rpw3 at rigden.wpd.sgi.com
Fri Jun 28 11:42:31 AEST 1991

In article <1160 at redford.UUCP> bill at redford.UUCP (Bill Poitras(X258)) writes:
+---------------
| The subject says most of it.  I want the vacation program that is present
| on my Sun workstation, and the appropriate sendmail(8) support as well.
+---------------

"In the next release" (4.0). Really. Until then, you should be able to
take the BSD "vacation" and recompile, I would assume. As far as I know
there is no special support in sendmail needed. (You *do* need "dbm", but
you have that already on SGI boxes.)

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock, MS-1L/515		rpw3 at sgi.com		rpw3 at pei.com
Silicon Graphics, Inc.		(415)335-1673		Protocol Engines, Inc.
2011 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA  94039-7311