XView on sgi

Luis Soltero luis at rice.edu
Sun Mar 10 05:35:46 AEST 1991

Hi netlanders,
	i have recently moved to an sgi exclusive environment after having
lived in the sun world for several years.  I have several XView
applications that i would like to get running on the irix platform.

i ftped xview2* from expo and have had all kinds of problems getting
this to compile.  Most problems seem to be realted to funtion
prototype confictls between the sun and sgi include files.

does someone have patches or sources to the XView library that i
can snag?  i do not look forward to spending lots of time getting
xview2.0 to compile.

if you point me in the right direction i will be happy to send you
a copy of xrolo.

thanks for you help.

--lui at rice.edu