(none)

Jong Joon Park jong at OCEAN.OCEAN.FSU.EDU
Fri Mar 1 02:30:53 AEST 1991

	We are going to buy a 4D/35.  Is there any known bugs using it?
Is the 8M of memory is sufficient using with some graphics and about
20 members of multiuser system through telnet or Ethernet? If it is not, what
size of memory do you recommend for the effective use and any other comment on
it?  How about connecting an optical disk?
We have a 4D/20 and 2 old-Irises, how about the compatibility of softwares and
sharing memory(each 8M) and disks each other?
Any kind of information will be appreciated.
Thanks !

email : jong at ocean.ocean.fsu.edu or	|	Dept of Oceanography
	parkj at nu.cs.fsu.edu		|	Florida State University
					|	Tallahassee, FL 32306-3048
	Jong Joon Park			|	Telex 5106000494 FSU OCEAN