dks0d1s0: Out of space

David Boles dboles at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Sat Mar 16 12:31:26 AEST 1991

In trying to compile TeX, I am getting the following message:

dks0d1s0: Out of space

The compile then stops.  A quick look at df reveals:

# df
Filesystem                 Type  blocks     use   avail %use  Mounted on
/dev/root                   efs   30360   29144    1216  96%  /
/dev/usr                    efs 1160580  328311  832269  28%  /usr
/debug                      dbg  126800   18832  107968  15%  /debug

Now, a look at the man page for dvhtool told me that this is probably
the root thingamabob (I don't know UNIX).  Can someone out there in
netland tell me what to do.  By the way, the compiler error tells
me that it could only write 1664 bytes instead of 8192 bytes.

Thanks.

David Boles
Applied Research Labs
dboles at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu