WANTED: 2400 Series Video Board, NFS pkg.

Burr Nelson burrsie at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 22 02:15:27 AEST 1991

I recently acquired an old 2400 for $250. It boots up fine *plus* TCP is alive
and well.  Unfortunately the video board is a tad wacko....  Does anyone
have an old 2400/3000 series video board that they would part with for
not lots of $?  Also, I am in the market for that dusty 2400-compatible NFS
package that's been gathering dust since you upgraded...

Please email replies.

Thanks.
burr

--
     Burr Nelson * 217-333-2435 * burrsie at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu * 128.174.5.55
U of I Biophysics Dept. * 524 Burrill Hall * 407 S. Goodwin * Urbana, IL  61801