Houston Area SGI Users Group

Michael Zeitlin mjz at texhrc.UUCP
Sat Mar 9 08:32:00 AEST 1991

     Houston Area SGI Users Group Announcement:

     16 April 1991      Tentative date
     6:30 p.m.          Tentative time
     downtown medical
     center             Hotel to be announced

     After receiving many positive inquiries about forming
     the Houston area users group, we are making tentative
     plans to meet on tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
     The date and time are not etched in stone yet, so if
     there are many objections we will try to accommodate.
     It will be impossible, however, to please everybody.
     This date was picked based on the many notes
     I received after the first announcement.

     The agenda is still being assembled and efforts are
     underway to secure a meeting place in the medical center.

     There will be food!

     (repeat)
     There will be food...

     Please continue to forward any ideas to me at:

       nuchat!texhrc!mjz

     We are looking forward to a great start!

     Michael Zeitlin