zbuffering and lrectwrite

Tim Hall tjh at bucrf11.bu.edu
Thu Mar 7 04:58:33 AEST 1991

I was suprised to find out (through experience) that lrectwrite
is affected by the zbuffer.  That is when zbuffering is turned
on lrectwrite only paints those pixels have a zvalue less than
(or greater etc.. depending on zfunction) some threshold value.
Actually I'm so suprised that this is the case I wonder if I did
somthing to cause this.  If this is the normal behavior what is
the threshold value?  Anyhow, surrounding the lrectwrite call by
zbuffer FALSE/TRUE commands produced my desired result.

--
-Tim Hall
tjh at bu-pub.bu.edu

The night is filled with the cries of dispossessed children in search
of paradise.  -Dead Can Dance