Showcase - SGI please respond!

Mike York zombie at voodoo.UUCP
Wed Mar 27 01:43:39 AEST 1991

In article <91083.141920SML108 at psuvm.psu.edu> SML108 at psuvm.psu.edu (Scott Le Grand) writes:
>                                   ...However, could you perhaps
>give us an e-mail or snail-mail address where we SHOULD send
>our grievances?  Going through sales reps is about as useful as
>sticking one's head in a food processor.

Time for me to throw in my two bits...  Our local sales rep here in Seattle,
Todd Sherman, has proven to be extremely helpful on almost a daily basis.
He gets quick answers to our questions, he gets followups to our complaints,
and he gladly takes orders for new systems ;^).

We've found the resources of the local SGI office to be a real asset,
something that others may overlook.
--
    Mike York                            |  "Lord help me, I'm just not
    Boeing Computer Services             |   that bright."