Advanced Visualizer by Wavefront Technologies

Robert Lindsay robert at alliant.backbone.uoknor.edu
Sat Mar 30 01:41:43 AEST 1991

We are looking at getting Wavefront Technologies Advanced Visualizer for
use by our meteorologist here at OU. One of the things we would like
to be able to do run our rain models and combine the output with
ditgital terrian data (from a file) on a display at the same time.
Should AV be able to do this?
Note that this will actually be running on a IBM RS/6000 instead
of a SGI but I understand that most SGI boxes have some form of
Wavefront Technologies stuff on them so that's why I'm posting it here.
Also any info about the stability of AV and the support of Wavefront
Technologies would be helpful. Please Email responses as I don't read
this newsgroup regularly. Thank you for your help.

robert lindsay
robert at alliant.uoknor.edu
disclaimer: it's not my fault.