What is the setup to compile g++ 1.39 under IRIX 3.2 and 3.3?

Randolph J. Herber, CD/DCD/SP, x2966 HERBER at fnala.fnal.gov
Wed Mar 6 13:57:21 AEST 1991

I have read the HINTS and the README and applied the changes that seem to
apply to IRIS's, IRIX and COFF machines.  I am unable to compile the
collect program properly.  I was able to compile gcc 1.39 on the other
hand.  If there were previous postings on this topic, I missed them.
If this is a Frequently Asked Question, so inform me and direct to the
the proper source of the answer.

The compilation errors occur in the output_ctor_dtor_table: 'tree' undeclared,
two parse errors and two invalid lvalues in assignment and at the top level:
the storage size of static var 'cur_section' isn't known.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Randy Herber, herber at fnalf.fnal.gov