C Bug (he meekly asks) ?

Rainer Malzbender rainer at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Wed Mar 27 09:56:22 AEST 1991

I inadvertently typed "case_3:" instead of "case 3:" in a 'switch'
statement. Now I'm certainly no guru on the arcane features of the
C language, but shouldn't this be illegal and at least cause a
compiler error? My program compiled and ran fine. As far as I can tell
from the .s output (I don't grok R3000 assembler) it just trashed
the whole clause.

--
Rainer Malzbender, PhD  "It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole."
Dept. of Physics (303)492-6829                             -Laurie Anderson