OFFICE AUTOMATION SOFTWARE

Jay Pound jhp at crawford.UUCP
Tue Mar 26 07:25:37 AEST 1991

Dear SGI graphics gurus,

	Our company has a SGI D70 and a D70GT that I could use
if I can come up with some software and a file server.  The file server
would support 64 ascii terminals.  My question is, does anyone know of
any OFFICE AUTOMATION SOFTWARE that will run on an SGI server (for
ascii terminals)?  Specifically, I'm looking for word processing (like
Word Perfect or Uniplex), a spreadsheet (like Lotus or 20/20), electronic
mail, calendar, etc. for ascii (dumb) terminals.  ANY comments will be
appreciated, please e-mail them directly to me.

Jay Pound

PS - I know this is a strange question!

--
Jay Pound, Systems Engineer            /     Crawford Post Production, Inc.
jhp%crawford.UUCP at mathcs.emory.edu    /      535 Plasamour Drive