Is this a mail bug?

Bill Silvert silvert at cs.dal.ca
Fri May 17 05:39:14 AEST 1991

In article <9105161326.AA20522 at dcdmjw.fnal.gov> wicks at DCDMJW.FNAL.GOV ("Matthew J. Wicks") writes:
>am attaching an old posting from this news group giving details of how to
>get the fix.

So the fix was posted on October 11?  My PI was shipped by SGI on Feb.
12 of this year and has the same problem.  When will SGI ship the fixed
version of Mail?
--
William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577
BITNET=silvert%biome%dalcs at dalac	InterNet=silvert%biome at cs.dal.ca