Color printing: Tektronix on an iris 4D??

Michael K. Kibler mkibler at yoda.eecs.wsu.edu
Sat May 4 00:25:11 AEST 1991

I have a program called sgi2tek which is a hack of ipaste, makedisp ,
and Brent's change program. It will take an image produced from
'icut' and create a TEK4693D output file ( very large ). Please mail
me a message if you are interested. It is a real hack and still
contains alot of the display code from ipaste and makedisp which
is not needed, but it does work. You need /usr/people/4Dgifts/iristools/...
libraries. If there is enough interest I can post it to the net.

--
 ---- Mike  ( ~~ Radiosity is more than just heat! )
 Michael K. Kibler        INTERNET:  mkibler at eecs.wsu.edu
 Elect/Compt. Engr. Dept. UUCP    :  ...uunet!eecs.wsu.edu!mkibler