hsbcolor to rgbcolor

Todd J. Raeker raeker at tc4.chem.iastate.edu
Tue May 21 12:55:11 AEST 1991

  I don't know if I can phrase this correctly or not but here goes.

What I need is a formula of some sort that will convert a given set
hsb  color values to the corresponding rgb color values.  I am trying
to write a gl program that uses hsb color values much like the PostScript
language does, however, I do not want to use PostScript to draw on the
screen my graphics images.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am
out of ideas of my own.  Thanks in advance.

Todd Raeker
Ames Lab
Iowa State University