Erasable Optical Jukebox

Jeff Hanson tohanson at gonzo.lerc.nasa.gov
Fri May 31 23:15:35 AEST 1991

I have a requirement for an erasable optical jukebox to interface with
a small group of SGI workstations.  The two vendors that I have talked
with are Q-Star Technologies (Bethesda, MD) and Introl (Minneapolis, MN).

I am looking for anyone who has experience with optical jukeboxes for
SGI and/or anyone who has experience with either vendor mentioned above.
If there is sufficient (>3) interest, I will summarize.  Thanks in advance.