HELP: SGI 4D/360 EXABYTE problem: Command DD

Jim Shank shank at buphy.bu.edu
Tue May 28 21:46:26 AEST 1991

I have been having the exact same problem with my exabyte drive and dd!!
I've been meaning to post the same question but haven't gotten around to it.
I'm sorry Ican't offer any help, but Iwould sure appreciate finding out the
answer to this one. If you get the answer could you post to the net or
forward
to me?

Thanks,
       Jim

--
Jim Shank
Physics Dept.               Phone: Office:617-353-6028