novice trys to setup a PI

Bob Green bobg at rains.wpd.sgi.com
Thu May 9 00:07:25 AEST 1991

Thanks for the posting of your experience with the PI setup.
I am the Software Quality Assurance manager at SGI and care
a great deal about your comments.  There are many in the
SGI staff including engineering, marketing, and customer support
who read the messages on this net each day to improve our
contribution to the customer base and make your lives a bit
easier.  This particular posting will prove very valuable.

If you or anyone else have more comments I would greatly
appreciate hearing from you.  You can either post to the net
or mail to me directly.  It also doesn't matter what the subject
matter is with respect to SGI.  I'll make sure your concerns are
fed to the right people.

Thanks,
Bob Green