importing QuickModel files into ShowCase ...

barry fowler bmfowler at watcgl.waterloo.edu
Thu May 30 17:06:17 AEST 1991

    We recently received IRIS ShowCase.  The people who are using
    it wanted to import their models generated by QuickModel, but
    apparently ShowCase won't accept files generated by QM.

    Does anyone have a quickModel=>SGO converter, or some other such
    tool to get QM models into ShowCase?

    Please respond via e-mail, as I don't read this newsgroup very
    often.

    Thanks ...

    - barry

--
    "I'm a jazz musician.  I'm used to playin' stuff nobody wants to hear."
                                                   - Branford Marsalis

     bmfowler at cgl.waterloo.edu