wondering when/whether our 3.3.2 will arrive ...

Bob Green bobg at rains.wpd.sgi.com
Sat May 18 05:45:46 AEST 1991

In article <1991May17.143713.10728 at mmm.serc.3m.com>, pejacoby at mmm.serc.3m.com (Paul E. Jacoby) writes:
|> In article <1991May17.093936.28501 at helios.physics.utoronto.ca> mark at cita.toronto.edu writes:
|> >This brings up another question (several, actually):  When did 3.3.2 start
|> >shipping?  Is it still trickling out?  We haven't gotten 3.3.2 for *any* of
|> >our Personal IRISes yet.  (We have eight, all under extended warranty.)
|>
|> FYI, we just got a 4D/35, and it shipped with 3.3.2 installed.
|>
|> Paul
|> --
|> | Paul E. Jacoby, 3M Company     |                                   |
|> | Maplewood, MN   55144-1000     |  Parachuting?  Why jump out of a  |
|> | => pejacoby at 3m.com             |  perfectly good airplane?         |
|> |                 (612) 737-3211 |                                   |

3.3.2 was incorporated into the manufacturing lines at SGI in late February.
The earliest units would have made it out the door in March.  Both the
Personal Iris and the Power Series were modified at the same time.

For systems which had already been shipped, the maintenance packaging of
this release (3 tapes) was shipped to only those customers on maintenance
contracts who had encountered problems fixed by this release.

Bob Green