HELP!!! NEED INFO ON HUMAN HEAD DATA FORMAT!

kskelm at happy.colorado.edu kskelm at happy.colorado.edu
Sun May 5 09:27:25 AEST 1991

     HELP!  I recently got ahold of a data set of 64, 2D images representing
CAT Scan slices of a human head (THANKS MUCH, Steve!!!).

     Problem is, I don't know what format the files are in!  I remember
being told something about the header structure and that the body is run length
encoded, but beyond that, I'm lost.

    Could someone please post or EMAIL(preferred) me the .h file containing
these definitions?  (This is for a school project)

    Much appreciated,

          Kevin Kelm