Sun-Spots Digest, v6n173

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Mon Aug 8 15:19:28 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST          Sunday, 7 August 1988       Volume 6 : Issue 173

Today's Topics:
               Re: Sun 3/E Eurocard boards:  pointer needed
                      Re: textedit spelling checker
               Re:  PC-NFS rev 3.0 not much beter than 2.0
             Sun Education Opens Training Center in Toronto!
              Co-existing screens on a 3/110C (/dev/cgfour0)
                           named and ypserv -i
                 Problems with Cheetah 4200 and CDC 9720
             Questions about Xylogics 753 and Fujitsu M2382K
                      Question about SunOS 4.0 speed
                 Final Report On Small SCSI Drives (LONG)

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Mon, 1 Aug 88 10:57:06 CDT
From:    texsun!mizarvme!linimon at sun.com
Subject: Re: Sun 3/E Eurocard boards:  pointer needed
Reference: v6n147

In Sun-Spots Digest v6n147 (19 Jul 88) steinmetz!wildes wrote about his
experience with Sun 3/E board sets.  I need to contact him about this but
machine steinmetz claims there is no user wildes.  [[ That may partly be
my fault---not making sure that the From field is correct when I strip out
teh rest of the header.  --wnl ]]
A pointer would be appreciated.

Reply directly to:
Mark Linimon
Mizar, Inc.
uucp: {convex,killer,sun!texsun}!mizarvme!linimon