Sun-Spots Digest, v7n3

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Fri Nov 4 02:32:46 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST        Wednesday, 2 November 1988      Volume 7 : Issue 3

Today's Topics:
               Re: possible compiler bug on Sun 4, sys4-3.2
                             Re: nd question
                     Re: Problem with Textsw windows
                         Re: Hard vs Soft Mounts
                      Re: Project Planning Software
                          Re: 50's and SunOs 4.0
                         Re: locking down systems
                 Re: Frame Maker to (di)troff translator
                                Framemaker
                         sun 3/50 memory upgrade
                               Mail problem
                            Memory for Sun 4's
                     Wren V 94181 SCSI configuration?
                fast communication over RS232 on Sun 3/60?
       Differences among Sun4's, and what version are you running?
                      Starting Sunview in SunOS 4.0?
        SunLink SNA 3270: How to transfer a directory with ibmftp?
                              SunLink 3270?
                         Postscript Interpreter?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address