Photo Album Desired

Hsuan Chang hsc at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Sat Apr 22 18:28:33 AEST 1989

I have written a program that works like a 4-head vcr with which you may
thumb through a stack of Sun Raster files.  It's got all the goodies that
you ask for from a 4H-HQ vcr (adjustable speed, still and frame stepping,
and more. Even playing backwards!!).  Furthermore, it takes raster files
of different sizes!  If you are interested in it, let me know.  I have not
yet made up my mind whether I'll give it away for free, but we'll see.

Hsuan Chang                  hsc at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Image Processing Lab
Computer Science Department, Vanderbilt University
Nashville, Tn 37235 (615) 322-0962