accounting errors in Transcript

Saul jaffe at elbereth.rutgers.edu
Tue Apr 4 06:39:01 AEST 1989

You may have an old version of transcript as the only accounting error in
the version that I have is "accounting error 3".  In any event, what
transcript does is periodically query the printer for the number of pages
its printed.  If the start value is > end or either is 0 it prints an
error.  I would fix the problems pointed to by the errors from the
Laserwriter before worrying about the accounting errors.

Saul Jaffe
Rutgers University
ARPA: Jaffe at elbereth.rutgers.edu
UUCP: ...!rutgers!elbereth.rutgers.edu!jaffe