Diskless Client under 4.0

Pat Lashley apple!kla!pat at decwrl.dec.com
Tue Apr 4 10:20:51 AEST 1989

In article <8903092101.AA24327 at cs.columbia.edu> dupuy at cs.columbia.edu (Alexander Dupuy) writes:
>While we're on this subject - does anyone know how to configure a kernel
>so that it can swap to both nfs and local disk?  I tried "swap on type nfs
>and sd" but config barfed on that one.

I added a local nfs swap space without kernel changes by creating the swap
space and  adding `swapon /files/swap/serendip' to my rc.local.

--- Reply to address below - DO NOT auto-route ---
PMLashley	...{sun | megatest | sts | zygot}!cohesive!kla!pat
KLA Instruments	Corp.	Santa Clara, CA 95052	+1 408 988 6100