versatec font editor

Scott Cohen ugcohen at cs.buffalo.edu
Tue Apr 25 20:30:37 AEST 1989

Hi,

I'm looking for an editor for versatec format screen fonts.  Versatec is
the format used by sunview.  Does anyone know of such a beast?  If so,
where can I get (hopefully ftp) it from?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Cohen

SUNY/Buffalo Computer Science
USPS Research Group
ugcohen at cs.Buffalo.EDU (128.205.32.1)

[[ What's wrong with /bin/fontedit?  Or, do you need one that correctly
handles variable width fonts?  By the way:  there is a small but important
difference between Berkeley's standard "vfont" format and the one that Sun
uses:  the bitmaps for standard vfonts are byte aligned, but the bitmaps
for Sun vfonts are *word* aligned!  --wnl ]]