Help With TrailBlazer + on Sun 3/160

Everett F. Batey II elroy!suned1!efb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 7 23:09:08 AEST 1989

I too have 3/160, SunOS 3.3, cuan ports from the kernel hack for two way.

Can someone point me to an archive where I can FTP the baud rate fix for
TB at 19.2 or 9.6 or what ever it is  and  the TB equivalent to
ACUHAYES2400 for the TB.  Any / all pointers much appreciated.

/Ev/
--
           The_Main_User (So Calif SunLUG | Vta-SB-SLO-DECUS)
      efb at elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov efb at suned1.UUCP efbatey at Vaxb.Navy.MIL