/etc/netgroup usage help

Kim Kempf mcrware!kim at uunet.uu.net
Wed Apr 19 11:01:32 AEST 1989

Has anyone ever set up a network using /etc/netgroup?  The documentation
in TFM is rather vague on this.  The only substantial reference to
netgroup is on page 326 of the Network and Comm. Admin manual  which leads
me to believe that the intention was to have a correlation between
/etc/group and /etc/netgroup.  Can someone give an example of how they
have used this.  I'll summarize the responses I get.  Thanks in advance.

Kim Kempf, Microware Systems Corporation	{sun,uunet}!mcrware!kim