SunView: Disappearing Windows

feuerman at symcom.math.uiuc.edu feuerman at symcom.math.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 26 14:44:14 AEST 1989

Has anyone else experienced a problem with windows suddenly disappearing
in SunView?  The problem is this:  We have a user who regularly has about
2 or 3 command tools up and about 4 or 5 textedit windows.

>From time to time, without warning, a command tools window (or even the
console window!) will suddenly disappear.

FYI, we're in SunOS 4.0, Sun 3/50 workstations with 4 Mb memory.  I don't
think we're up against any sort of resource limit.  Has anyone else had
this happen?  Any suggestions at a solution?

--Ken.