Simula

Frode Odegard mcvax!m2cs.uu.no!frode at uunet.uu.net
Wed Apr 19 06:59:27 AEST 1989

root!mackeyw%serss0.UUCP at umbio.miami.edu (Wesley F Mackey) writes:
> Does anyone know where the Simula language may be obtained for the Sun3 or
> Sun4?
>
> From:  Wesley Mackey
>        mackeyw at servax.bitnet
>        mackeyw at serss0.uucp

There's a company in Oslo, Norway called Simula A.S (phone ++47-2-156710)
which should be able to help (after all Oslo is where Simula (and oop) was
invented).  There's also a company in Sweden, but I'm but sure about the
name.

You may also try Sun's Catalyst people (Sun is 415-960-1300). Catalyst is
Sun's third-party software program, and I betcha the Catalyst dept. will
be able to help (maybe they'll tell you to talk to Simula A.S. ;-)).

	- Frode

Frode L. Odegard, Modula-2 CASE Systems, Maridalsveien 139, N-0461
OSLO 4, NORWAY. Email: frode at m2cs.uu.no. For a full resume send mail
to info at m2cs.uu.no (message must contain the command "resume frode").